Labels

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Click n Cook Review



I was recently given the opportunity to review a very unique kitchen gadget called the Click n Cook. Right away, I knew it was something I could use. The description for the product is “Click n Cook is a modular spatula system that keeps all your essential utensils in one easy place. Just snap the spatula attachment into the handle and release with a click of a button.”

It did just that. The drawer I keep tongs, spatulas and knives in was pretty full. We use spatulas a lot in our household, so it makes more sense to have them on the counter. Touching drawers less while cooking is a bonus as well, ichy germs! It look me a little to get used to the idea of not opening a drawer to get to my spatulas, but I quickly got used to it.

In my first few times of using it, I took some time to put together a pros and con list..

PROS:
Keeps clutter down in drawers.
Keeps from having to touch kitchen knobs while cooking, less washing of hands needed!
Shoots the attachment off the end very easily for cleaning.
Easily color coded so you know which piece you are grabbing.
Includes all of the attachments I could need!

CONS:
The base seems to be a bit light, making it tip when pushing the handle into the attachment.
I had difficulty getting the handle to “click” into place when attaching.
It was on an odd angle for being on a counter, maybe a wall mount would be better.
It would be nice to see a variety of color options; stainless, solid black, etc.

Overall, I liked the product. It may need a few tweaks here and there, but it did its job! I love to have a new “it” products and this is definitely one of them. If you have any other questions about this product, you can email me, or check it out online HERE. This would really make a fun gift for someone!

You can buy it online from Quirky HERE for only $39.99! You can also follow Click N Cook on Twitter!






Disclosure: Thank you to Click n Cook for providing me with the product to review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment