Everyone has a favorite pair of shoes. Mine, happens to be my Bearpaws. They are a pair of brown Ugg- type boots that I wear everyday during the winter! Because I wear them everyday, I was SO excited to hear of a company called Huggerz.
Here is the main jist of the product…it is a sleeve that fits over the top part of Ugg type boots. They are available in all sorts of patterns and fur styles. You can give your boot a whole new look without having to by a multiple pairs.
I love this product. I think it is SO fun and perfect for any age or style. Posted below is a picture of the Sand Fair Isle from their Bennington Collection that I paired with my chocolate brown Bearpaws. This is such a unique and creative product. I can’t wait to buy more Huggerz to give my boots yet another different look! But for now…
I get to give away a pair of them to one of you!!
Here’s how it works, complete the mandatory entry, and as many optional entries as you would like. [[ Leave a comment below for each entry you do. Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. ]]
You MUST be a public follower of my blog to participate in this giveaway.
* Go to the Huggerz website and tell me which style of Huggerz you would most like to try for yourself.
* Follow me on Twitter , Leave twitter handle (1 entry)
* Follow Huggerz on Twitter , Leave twitter handle (1 entry)
* Become Huggerz Facebook Fan Leave Facebook name (1 entry)
* Become my Friend on Facebook Leave Facebook name (1 entry)
* Add my Button to your Blog! Leave a link to your blog (5 entries!!- Leave 5 comments)
* Tweet twice a day about this giveaway! Leave a link to each tweet (Limit 2 tweet entries per day)
“Win a pair of @UggHuggerz for your boots! http://tinyurl.com/HuggerzGiveaway @MandaPanda429 #contest #giveaway (ends 3/7/11)”
This giveaway will end on 3/7/11 and is open to residents of the US. Winner will be notified via email, they will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: Thank you to Huggerz for providing me with the product to review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.