Labels

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Diamond Candles...Step 1!

 
I came across a really interesting company and had to give it a try! The company is called Diamond Candles. They sell all natural candles that have a ring somewhere inside each one. As you burn the candle, you get closer and closer to finding your ring. Each ring is worth $10, $100, $1000, or $5000 in every earth friendly all natural soy candle. Mothers Day is coming up so I thought I would buy 4 candles. Two for me and two for my mom. I just placed my order today. I was going to wait until after I received the candles and saw our rings before I posted something. However, when I completed check out....I was given an offer. If you order through this link, you received $5 off a candle!  ORDER HERE

Please know that this is not a sponsored blog post in any way. I purchased my 4 candles without any discount or offer. I am posting this because I think it is a fun idea for Mothers Day or Spring Birthdays! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment