Labels

Monday, March 7, 2011

Save Your Phone With CleverWraps!




I love gadgets. And I love my phone. I was happy when I found out about a company called Clever Wraps. Here is what they have to say about their product “RingerWraps protect your device from water, sand, snow, perspiration, grease, etc. You can still dial, talk, text, use your touchscreen, Bluetooth®, and listen to your tunes! At the Beach or Pool, Skiing or Snowboarding, In the Rain, On the Job, or In the Gym.”

RingerWraps come in three sizes (Small, Medium, Large) so they are sure to fit your phone. The SMALL size is meant for bar style phones like iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, etc. The MEDIUM is for phones like mine, a flip phone. And the LARGE is for the phones with the slide out keyboards. I spend a lot of time at the beach in the summer, and we usually get a ton of snow in the winter. These things are really going to come in handy.

It only took a few seconds for me to put the RingerWrap on my phone, and the Medium one fit perfectly. I could still use my phone the way I normally do; I could text and make phone calls very easily. Phones are expensive, and if you are like me….you probably bring yours with you everywhere. Mine comes with me to the pool, beach, outside in the rain, everywhere.

Each box includes 5 RingerWraps. The box also has very easy to understand directions on it. They are disposable and easy to bring with you anywhere. Replacing a phone is expensive, RingerWraps are only $9.99 and you can pick the size you need.

To buy your own CleverWraps head over to the WEBSITE.

You can also follow them on Twitter HERE or the Facebook Page HERE for the latest news!




Disclosure: Thank you to CleverWraps for providing me with the product to review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment