Good-bye soggy cereal, HELLO OBOL! I’m a multi-tasker who also hates soggy cereal. The two things don’t go well together if you are talking about breakfast time. It always seems that the phone rings, the news is talking about something I want to hear or the doorbell rings right as I sit down to eat my cereal. Thanks to Michael, the inventor of the Obol…I won’t have to worry about this again.
I got the product almost 2 weeks ago, and I LOVE IT! I realized it can be used for more than just cereal. I made sure to try it out 4 different ways: Cereal/Milk, Soup/Crackers, Ice Cream/Bananas and Dip/Chips. It worked SO well every time! I loved it with my ice cream because I like banana in every bit of my ice cream. I kept the bananas on the top and slid more down as I needed them. Aside from it working so well, the other bonuses are the shape of it, the fact that it is so durable and it’s easy to clean. The bowl is a little large so we have to keep it on a different shelf than our other bowls (but that’s okay with me!).
Another really great thing about the Obol is that it is made in the United States. It is so hard to find products that are made in the US anymore!
Want your own? You can get your own Obol HERE for $15.99 each OR a 3 pack for $44.97.
Or….You know what’s coming…
You can be one of 2 lucky readers to win one here on my blog!!
Here’s how it works, complete the mandatory entry, and as many optional entries as you would like. [[ Leave a comment below for each entry you do. Be sure to leave your email address. ]]
* What would you use the Obol for if you won it? The possibilities are endless!
* Follow me on Twitter , Leave twitter handle (1 entry)
* Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect (2 entries- leave 2 comments)
* Follow Obol on Twitter , Leave twitter handle (1 entry)
* Become Obol’s Facebook Fan Leave Facebook name (1 entry)
* Become my Friend on Facebook Leave Facebook name (1 entry)
* Add my Button to your Blog! Leave a link to your blog (5 entries!!-leave 5 comments)
* Tweet once a day about this giveaway! Leave a link to each tweet (2 entries each day)
“No more soggy cereal! Enter @MandaPanda429 Obol Blog Giveaway http://tinyurl.com/ObolGiveaway #giveaway (ends 3/26/11)”
This giveaway will end on 3/26/11 and is open to residents of the US. Winners will be notified via email, they will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclosure: Thank you to Obol for providing me with the product to review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.