Labels

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My very own BEARPAW Review!


I have always been very fashionable and up to date on all the greatest trends…which is why I was so surprised that I hadn’t tried out BEARPAWS for myself. I have seen women of all ages wearing BEARPAW boots and always thought they looked so cute. I was so pleased when I found out BEARPAW would be willing to work with me to do a review!

A week ago UPS came and delivered BEARPAW boots to me. They came very quickly and I was surprised. When I opened the box I was so excited! Inside was a pair of the VIPER boot in MIDNIGHT BLUE. I was a little iffy on trying the over-the-pants look, let alone with a BLUE boot! I must say….they are adorable! I didn’t realize how many outfits they matched with. They are almost the color of the denim I wear, they just have a sheen to them.

I have been wearing them for over a week and….I LOVE THEM. They are a very sturdy boot and seem to be made very well. Inside, the bottom is lined with sheepskin. Not only did they keep my feet warm, but they also kept my foot comfy! I can see myself wearing these more than any other shoe I have. The only downside of these boots was the sizing. On the BEARPAW site it recommends that you order a size up from your normal size. I wear a 8 ½ and went for the size 9. The boots are a little too big on me, so if you are a half size, I would recommend going a size down. After I did the review, I got a second pair of BEARPAW boots in a size 8 and they fit perfectly!

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend BEARPAW and their boots. Great service, great company, great boots.

If you want to see more on BEARPAW you can find them on Facebook HERE, on Twitter HERE or you can shop for your own BEARPAWS at www.shop.bearpawshoes.com

Disclosure: Thank you to BEARPAW for providing me with the product to review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own

No comments:

Post a Comment